From: Troy Rollins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 September 2004 01:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Buddy API

On Sep 18, 2004, at 10:24 AM, Petro Bochan wrote:

> I wonder what's your screen res?

For working in Director? The more the better.  ;-) Personally, I'm
reasonably happy with my two LCD displays at their native resolutions.
1920x1200 + 1440x900 = 3.6m pixels.

The less hiding and unhiding of panels, the more I like it. Also, OSX
does not offer the sliding interface groups (whatever they are called)
that the Windows version does.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).