Hi guys

I've just started porting a quite large app done in Dir 8.5 (Win only)
and I've encountered an ugly one...need advice!

The app I'm working on has quite a few MIAWs floating about and
poping-up as toolboxes, controls, documents etc. What I have noticed is
that MX2004 will show in the Windows taskbar a button for every MIAW
that gets created, like you have with multiple Word documents.
The mad thing is that the only time when the MIAW doesn't show in the
taskbar as a separate application/document is when it's set to "Tool"
with the title bar visible !?
Now...that would be fine if I wanted all the miaws to be Tools, but I
need sometimes a miaw with a mask or without the Toolbar and then it
simply gets silly...correct me if I'm wrong but the mask works only on
Document types without the Title bar!

To my shock I've ended with 20 buttons in my taskbar like I had 20 apps
open at the same time and even the "appminimize" command doesn't
work...it will minimize the main stage but the other miaws stay there!?

Am I missing something? How on earth do you have multiple MIAWs but only
the Projector showing in the Windows taskbar?

Cheers

Pedja