Before I bother Gary, I just want to check if someone has used Buddy's baLogIn()
function yet.
I may have missed something obvious.

I can't get one of the flags to work as described in the Help.

>From the Help file: -----------------
Five flags are currently defined:

1 only allow numbers to be entered
2 use ***** to mask the password input
4 Don't allow spaces to be entered
8 Do not allow blank user name
16 Do not allow blank password

Flag 1 doesn't work, I can still enter non-numerical characters.

All other flags, and combination of flags seem to work.
Flag 6 (2+4) for example, will mask password & filter spaces.

I wanted to check if flag 1 allowed only numbers for both fields or just the password
field.

Does this sound familiar at all?

[Tested in DMX & DMX2004, WinXP Pro. Buddy v3.7, latest Help (uploaded today, I think)
]

Bertil Flink
Creative Media