Sunday, October 3, 2004, 6:08:20 AM, Pedja wrote:

P> Ugh...any hints on how to determine if a vector shape (2D) was drawn
P> clockwise or anti-clockwise?
P> Offcourse knowing the first vertex point and the last...and the lot in
P> between:))

(apologies if this mail arrives more than once - didn't get through before because I
sent from wrong address)

Not sure about this, but how about adding up the total for the angles from one point
to the next, for each point? If it's clockwise the total should add up to 360, if
anticlockwise the total should be -360... possibly? or the other way around? (haven't
tested, and it's monday morning so I may be thinking along the wrong lines completely!)

- Ben
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.robotduck.com