Pedja wrote:

Hey Ben

That is creative thinking...I have no clue if it will work, I'll do a
test in a minute but I like the mental process! Never thought about
using angles, it won't be 360degs though if it's a polygonal shape but
still it absolutely makes sense..

Total up the degrees-from-straight and you'll get +/- 360.

--

Carl West
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]