><snip>
>
>put gWhateverObj.mGetMethods() will show someone every "public" method in an
>existing object - as a convention, I start all public methods with "m", and
>private ones with "h". It keeps the object encapsulated, and all one needs
>to remember is the mGetMethods() call, which will show all of the other
>accessor methods along with whatever comment is placed on the same line as
>"on m".

Kurt,

I like your mGetMethods method.  I also use "m" for method names, but
just of our curiousity, why did you choose the letter "h" to mean
private?  I sometimes use "i" as a prefix for internal method.

Irv
--
Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

        (Over two millions lines of Lingo code served!)