> i think it's just party party party all the time there on the
> emerald isle...

Ha!
</begin flame war>
We work twice as hard (prove otherwise) and get half the salary (that's
actually true) as or American (or Canadian ;) Counterparts.
I'm only getting 20k per year, and I'm the senior programmer in my company.
Take that for a lark...
</end flame war>

Woa! I started a flame war... :>

Roy: I know you wanted me to contact you off list, but I couldn't resist the
bait ;)
You can e-mail me back directly though.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(although I don't know much really, I'm just a company drone. Resistance is
futile)

Karina Steffens,
Multimedia Designer/Programmer

Martello Media Ltd.