Bill,

You can install RedHat's compat rpms on SLES-7. You can find these files
from my web page or RedHat's ftp site.

http://linux390.linuxkorea.co.kr/~kingcrab/s390/

I'm using these compat packages and I have running WAS 4.0 & UDB 7.2 on
SLES-7 server now.

Best regards,
Jae-hwa

--
Jae-hwa Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBM Korea, Inc.                     Sa-Rang means LOVE!