From: Jim Sibley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 7:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Perpetuating Myths about the zSeries

-snip-
Linux on all sorts of platforms was just a gleam in
someone's eye 5 years ago.  It started getting pushed
on the zSeries 3 years ago and the software and
hardware have made great strides in the last 3 years.

So CGI may not be appropriate today. So what is there
we said was not appropriate 2 or 3 years ago that may
be appropriate today on Linux zSeries?

=====
Jim Sibley
Implementor of Linux on zSeries in the beautiful Silicon Valley

"Computer are useless.They can only give answers." Pablo Picasso