From: Geiger, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 14:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Changing Ethernet adaptors

Yes, LCS.  Also SLES8.  modprobe lcs and dmesg give me the same "no lcs
capable devices found" messages.  This is running in an LPAR which I also
use for a second z/OS 1.4 image.  The adaptor does work without issue with
z/OS so I an confident that it is properly defined and assigned to the
LPAR... at least for z/OS.

Michael A. Geiger
Sr. Operating Systems Programmer
CommerceQuest, Inc.