From: Biggs, Eric J [ITS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 15:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Red Hat AS 3.0

For anyone that is using Red Hat AS 3.0 for zSeries, can you provide
feedback (positive or negative) about your experience with the product?

Many thanks.

Eric Biggs
Sprint

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit