Hi,

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 06:27:48PM -0500, Post, Mark K wrote:
> Not particularly, when there's RHEL out there, and especially when there's
> Tao Linux which was _known_ to work, and is based on RHEL.

No no. Tao Linux/s390(x) is dead. I am not working for that project
anymore. The spirit instead is not dead and i have converted the 'look
and feel' for CentOS, so the work continues and it's available from

http://www.centos.org/

As i popped up from my more dormant state, i might say, that i am
working on CentOS-4/s390(x). This will finnish when it will finnish.
Given that i am not utilizing even full extent of power i could under
hercules, it's slowly compiling itself. I'd say at lest two more weeks.
(yeah. I've learnt to be pretty patient with this stuff :).

> While Tao will
> also never be a Red Hat product, it is built from the same source RPMs.

Drastic cut, but the whole point is to make compatible free aternative.
If someone is seriously needing support/SLA, it's the upstream provider
which is offering that for money. As said too, there are lot of
those whom are running both. I myself do qualify in that category via
my employer and it's customers, which doesn't mean that my employer has
anything to do with my freetime activities.

--
Pasi Pirhonen - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://iki.fi/upi/