> PS: Annd now, a "message from my sponsor". All can feel free to ignore
> if they prefer: Sun is far and away the largest contributor to Open
> Source of any institution, and including technology core to our products

I'll chuckle amusedly instead and point out that various independant
studies don't agree with you. Of course it all depends what you measure
and how you measure it.

Sun is a big contributor by all measurements however, and the final open
sourcing of Java stuff after about eight years of trying to explain to
Sun that if they wanted Java to succeed they were missing a trick or two
is great to see.

Alan