Thank you for your consideration, Tim.

I need the way for collecting performance data of Linux at z/VM side.
And it'll be better if I could save the data from z/VM to mysql or
files on the other Linux server.

Is it possible to read and get the files from CMS using cmsfs driver
at Linux? I think that it could be possible to save the perf. data
using this cmsfs, couldn't it?

Thanks in advance,
Jae-hwa