Thank you for all of you.
I think that this redpaper would be helpful for me right now. However
as many of you mentioned, it'll be needed some other product for
performance monitoring for our customers using zLinux images on z/VM,
I think.

Anyway, I wonder that how do the customers using zLinux for their
business in other countries monitor or charge-back their z/VM and
zLinux. Are almost of the customers really using some of product for
performance monitoring like ESALPS/Performance Toolkit? If so, how
many linux images are running? Or are there some of customers using
in-house program for monitoring/charge-back?

2008/5/28, Michael MacIsaac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Jae-hwa,
>
> > Are there any ways to collecting and saving the performance data?
> > How does the other customers running Linux on their mainframe manage
> > the performance data for chargeback or planning for capacity?
>
> There's a good Redpaper "Accounting and Monitoring for z/VM Linux guest
> machines", number 3818, on the Web at
> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/redp3818.html
>
> "Mike MacIsaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   (845) 433-7061

> send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit

Jae-hwa Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>