From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Davis,
Larry (National VM Capability)
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 7:08 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: SLES12 - yast does not create a udev rule

I have the same problem with Network and DASD devices that I add, I am not sure
of the proper procedure but I had to add the network device to the Rules files
in
        /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules
I have also had to add rules for each new DASD device so it is available after
an IPL  or reboot

Larry Davis,
VM Capability