Has something changed in last 5 years?  This has been in my standard
SHARE presentations for the last 5 years, with CMM drop 20,000 pages,
and there are 20,000 page reads.  Drop another 20,000 pages, and there
are 40,000 page reads (and 20,000 page writes becuase it was a
constrained storage experiment).  End result was 40,000 less pages on
disk space and a LOT of page reads.  Too bad no one from Endicott sees
my presentations.