On 08/16/2016 02:45 PM, Marcy Cortes wrote:
> Was wondering what other people have decided to do for their file systems in
> SLES 12.
> Stable tried and try ext3 or new function (and more space) with btrfs.

I'm looking forward to btrfs on SLES 12; specifically its snapshot
capabilities and how we can use it to perform system rollbacks (the
integration of zypper, snapper & GRUB2 to accomplish this).

Hmm, now that I mention GRUB2, Is this system rollback functionality &
integration with the other tools supported with zIPL?

Regards,
Jorge