From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Marcy
Cortes
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:46 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: SLES 12 - to btrfs or not to btrfs

Was wondering what other people have decided to do for their file systems in
SLES 12.
Stable tried and try ext3 or new function (and more space) with btrfs.   Any
use of xfs?

Marcy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or
any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or