UTS as presented to us does indeed contain ned. I just logged in to my
VM/370, DIALled UTS and voila!

It's amazing what they did with 16MB!

Cheers,
Chris.

On 5/5/23 15:52, Berry van Sleeuwen wrote:
Dave,

I assume Rick was referring to the Amdahl UTS Unix system. There is a
copy of UTS available at https://geronimo370.nl/vm6pext/uts/. I don't
know if it actually contains 'ned', I haven't yet tried it in my
Hercules VM. Note that this is an UTS system on 3330 DASD so you can't
run that on current (z/)VM systems. UTS does run in VM/370. IIRC it is
referenced by the VM/370 community.

Regards, Berry.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390
or visit