  Re: [OT] Public v. Private Schools (WickedDyno)

From: WickedDyno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: [OT] Global warming.  (was Public v. Private Schools)
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:58:26 -0400

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WickedDyno wrote:
> >
> > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > No...this is the portion of the evening when you disregard wise
> > > analysis of why you are a loser.
> >
> > Have I insulted you in any way?
>
> Yes... you sided with the loser eco-propagandist.
>

> > Didn't you at one point claim not to be the instigator in these flame
> > wars?
>
> When ignorant assholes refuse to cease and desist from spreading lies,
> then...i turn up the heat.

You're more than a bit of an asshole yourself.  AFAIC, this thread is
over.  It seems no one wants real information or reason, only what they
want to hear.

--
|          Andrew Glasgow <amg39(at)cornell.edu>         |
| SCSI is *NOT* magic.  There are *fundamental technical |

------------------------------

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: [OT] Public v. Private Schools
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:02:37 +1000

> > Any refs for this??? I must have been dreaming when Michael Diamond won
> > Olympic gold medal trap shooting yesterday then??  Maybe he was using a
toy
> > shotgun???
> >
> > Has the murder rate trippled in Aus???? Not from what I see, although I
dont
> > have any figures to quote
>
> The Ne'er-do-wells in Aussie have declared Open Season on the public
> since the total firearm ban.

<snip ridiculous sig>

What the hell are you talking about?????????

Looks like I made the mistake of assuming that you can fairly partake
in a logical conversation.

------------------------------

From: WickedDyno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:00:49 -0400

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WickedDyno wrote:
> >
> > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > In many cases, it is a NEGATIVE correlation...fewer legally owned
> > > guns INCREASES the rate of gun-related deaths.
> >
> > Did I ever deny that was possible?
>
> You never mentioned it.
>
> Why is that?
>

> > > Prof. John Lott did a 10-year study on it. "More Guns, Less Crime".
> >
> > IIRC, funded by the NRA.
>
> Bzzzzzzt! Wrong.  Federal Government
>

> > > As usual, you're displaying your fucking ignorance.
> > >
> > > You should, like, do something about that.
> >
> > You assume too much.
>
> Yes...I made the mistake of assuming that you can fairly partake
> in a logical conversation.

You are needlessly antagonistic.  It is in fact possible to have a
conversation on usenet for mutual benefit in gaining information.  It is
rare, but it does happen.  You have assured that this will not be the
case here.  Goodbye.