-=> I created this list for sa1100-specific linux issues (back when the sa1100
-=> port was less well-integrated with the general arm port).  It's possible
-=> that it's no longer needed.  Clearly, if it stays around it needs to have
-=> sa1100 as well as sa1110 in its charter.  Nicolas, I'm willing to let you
-=> define the charter... what do you think?

If you don't redifine the charter ... is there anywhere that folks are
talking about sa1110 -> CompactFlash/IBM microdrive direct driver issues in
linux?  I've found stuff on going through pcmcia, but nothing on the direct
stuff ... is it because there isn't anything, or there aren't any wire
specs or what?

Dave K>

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
++        Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++