On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Deborah Wallach wrote:

>          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>                  StrongARM-1100 stuff ?
>
> I created this list for sa1100-specific linux issues (back when the sa1100
> port was less well-integrated with the general arm port).  It's possible
> that it's no longer needed.

Does anyone on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] feel that this list is still
required?  I used it for my patch announcements and though it would be a
good place for very SA11x0-specific Linux support discussions.  Maybe this
list can stay with its focus, maybe all the other lists can already do the
job.

Maybe concerned people can tell what they think?

In all cases I would like to see someone to host an web archive of that
list with
as many old messages as we can gather.  There were a lot of useful
informations that went through.

Nicolas

unsubscribe: body of `unsubscribe linux-arm' to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
++        Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] for           ++
++                        kernel-related discussions.                      ++