> But when you show up to a discussion that's been going on for a page,

On the bcachefs mailing list without fsdevel or anyone else Cced.

> where everything's been constructively gathering input, and you start
> namecalling - and crucially, _without giving any technical justification

I didn't namecall at all. I just didn't like the flag and called it
"ugly" and explicitly said that I didn't see the value it brings. And
I'm not the only one.

I've been pretty supportive of the other parts of this. So I truly don't
understand why your turning this into a personal thing.

> for your opinions_ - that's just you being a dick.

Calling me a dick even if just implied is clearly crossing a line.