On 02/14/18 09:55, Paolo Valente wrote:
After following all of them (and taking some other step needed), I
invoked:
sudo ./run_tests -c -d -r 10 -t 02-mq -e bfq

But I got the following:
./lib/functions: riga 34: /sys/class/block/ram0/size: No such file or directory
./lib/functions: riga 34: * 512: errore di sintassi: atteso un operando (il token
dell'errore รจ "* 512")
Unloaded the ib_srpt kernel module
Unloaded the rdma_rxe kernel module
modprobe: FATAL: Module ib_uverbs not found in directory
/lib/modules/4.16.0-rc1+
modprobe: FATAL: Module ib_umad not found in directory /lib/modules/4.16.0-rc1+
SoftRoCE network interfaces: rxe0
modprobe: FATAL: Module target_core_iblock not found in directory
/lib/modules/4.16.0-rc1+

So I think I need a little more help, to have this working in a
reasonable amount of time.  In particular, could you tell me all what
is missing?

Hello Paolo,

Can you check whether CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM, CONFIG_INFINIBAND, CONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MAD, CONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_ACCESS, CONFIG_INFINIBAND_USER_MEM, CONFIG_INFINIBAND_IPOIB, CONFIG_INFINIBAND_SRP, CONFIG_INFINIBAND_SRPT and CONFIG_RDMA_RXE were enabled in your kernel config?

Thanks,

Bart.