> I would not buy anything else
> than intel. I have about 26 of them for years now (both in servers and
> workstations, several series), and never had an issue. Two of my
> colleagues have OCZ, and both had to RMA them.

I guess it boils down wether you want intel also to rule the SSD
market in the long term, as they do with PC processors...

Comparing intel SSDs with OCZ is not that fair, as OCZ has always been
low-priced bleeding edge stuff.
Usually ratings at Amazon are a good indicator how reliable the
product in question is.