On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 12:40:13PM +0100, fdman...@kernel.org wrote:
> From: Filipe Manana <fdman...@suse.com>
>
> Test that an incremental send works after a file from the parent snapshot
> gets replaced in the send snapshot by another one at the same exact
> location, with the same name and with the same inode number.
>
> This test used to fail after the linux kernel commit 8b191a684968
> ("Btrfs: incremental send, check if orphanized dir inode needs delayed
> rename") and it's fixed by patch titled:
>
>   "Btrfs: send, fix corner case for reference overwrite detection"

I got "btrfs receive" error when testing this, with 4.3-rc1 kernel and
btrfs-progs v4.2, not sure if this is expected

At subvol /mnt/testarea/scratch/mysnap2_ro
# /usr/bin/btrfs receive /mnt/testarea/scratch -f
/mnt/testarea/test/btrfs-test-104/1.snap
At subvol mysnap1
# /usr/bin/btrfs receive /mnt/testarea/scratch -f
/mnt/testarea/test/btrfs-test-104/2.snap
ERROR: unlink o258-7-0 failed. No such file or directory
At snapshot mysnap2_ro
failed: '/usr/bin/btrfs receive /mnt/testarea/scratch -f
/mnt/testarea/test/btrfs-test-104/2.snap'

Thanks,
Eryu