Hi:

After a power outage, my server refuses to mount a BTRFS file system.

This is the result of trying to mount with options recovery,ro:

BTRFS info (device sdc1): use lzo compression, level 0
BTRFS warning (device sdc1): 'recovery' is deprecated, use
'usebackuproot' instead
BTRFS info (device sdc1): trying to use backup root at mount time
BTRFS info (device sdc1): disk space caching is enabled
BTRFS info (device sdc1): has skinny extents
BTRFS error (device sdc1): super_total_bytes 6010266660864 mismatch with
fs_devices total_rw_bytes 6010266663424
BTRFS error (device sdc1): failed to read chunk tree: -22
BTRFS error (device sdc1): open_ctree failed

And this is the initial output of a "btrfs check --readonly":

  https://pastebin.com/6gs7hJTG

I'm planning to do a "btrfs recover fix-device-size" but I don't know if
it can be dangerous or if it's better to do a "btrfs check --repair" before.

Any recommendation?

Greets and thanks in advance.
Rafael J. Alcántara Pérez.