Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:13:06PM +0200, Rafael Jesús Alcántara Pérez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that btrfs-progs_4.17-1 from Sid, includes that feature (at
> least, it says so in the manual page). I don't know if I can install it
> on Stretch but I'll try.
>
> Greets and thank you very much to both of you ;)
> Rafael J. Alcántara Pérez.

Please do not install btrfs-progs from sid on stretch, it's likely to
break your system.  If you can't wait, here is a link to what I
uploaded.  It includes both the source and the binary packages (see
gpg signed changes file, and please take care to verify the binaries
weren't tampered with):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WflwBEn-QN_btrKPiefz7Kxz58VT8kIQ/view?usp=sharing

Of course, this package is unofficial.  The official one will soon
become available through the regular channels.

For best results, set up a local file:// apt repository so that apt
update && apt upgrade will work properly.  Official bpo will
automatically overwrite these, in any case.

Cheers,
Nicholas