Hi:

I've installed the package from your link and it has fixed the issue ;)

$ sudo btrfs rescue fix-device-size /dev/sdc1
Fixed device size for devid 3, old size: 1999843081728 new size:
1999843078144
Fixed device size for devid 5, old size: 1999843081728 new size:
1999843078144
Fixed device size for devid 4, old size: 1999843081728 new size:
1999843078144
Fixed super total bytes, old size: 6010266660864 new size: 6010266652672
Fixed unaligned/mismatched total_bytes for super block and device items

Thank you very much.