On 2021/3/18 上午4:01, Neal Gompa wrote:
This is a patch requesting all substantial copyright owners to sign off
on changing the license of the libbtrfsutil code to LGPLv2.1+ in order
to resolve various concerns around the mixture of code in btrfs-progs
with libbtrfsutil.

Each significant (i.e. non-trivial) commit author has been CC'd to
request their sign-off on this. Please reply to this to acknowledge
whether or not this is acceptable for your code.

I'm a little surprised that I got CCed, as I can't remember any
contribution from me to libbtrfstuil.

But still the license change looks OK to me.

Acked-by: Qu Wenruo <w...@suse.com>

Thanks,
Qu

Neal Gompa (1):
   btrfs-progs: libbtrfsutil: Relicense to LGPLv2.1+

  libbtrfsutil/COPYING              | 1130 ++++++++++++-----------------
  libbtrfsutil/COPYING.LESSER       |  165 -----
  libbtrfsutil/btrfsutil.h          |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/btrfsutil_internal.h |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/errors.c             |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/filesystem.c         |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/btrfsutilpy.h |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/error.c       |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/filesystem.c  |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/module.c      |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/qgroup.c      |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/setup.py      |    4 +-
  libbtrfsutil/python/subvolume.c   |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/qgroup.c             |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/stubs.c              |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/stubs.h              |    2 +-
  libbtrfsutil/subvolume.c          |    2 +-
  delete mode 100644 libbtrfsutil/COPYING.LESSER