On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 08:32:30AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:

> On 2021/3/18 上午4:01, Neal Gompa wrote:
> > This is a patch requesting all substantial copyright owners to sign off
> > on changing the license of the libbtrfsutil code to LGPLv2.1+ in order
> > to resolve various concerns around the mixture of code in btrfs-progs
> > with libbtrfsutil.
> >
> > Each significant (i.e. non-trivial) commit author has been CC'd to
> > request their sign-off on this. Please reply to this to acknowledge
> > whether or not this is acceptable for your code.
>
> I'm a little surprised that I got CCed, as I can't remember any
> contribution from me to libbtrfstuil.

$ git log --oneline --author=wqu libbtrfsutil
f01d2b85581e libbtrfsutil: Convert to designated initialization for
SubvolumeIterator_type
425c950cc6fe libbtrfsutil: Convert to designated initialization for
QgroupInherit_type
a528cbeead1c libbtrfsutil: Convert to designated initialization for
BtrfsUtilError_type