On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 04:57:55PM +1200, Michal Ludvig wrote:

> Here are some benchmarks from tcrypt.ko (mode=303 for sha1 and mode=304
> for sha256):

Looks impressive!

The only thing I'd like to tweak is to use the newly added template
mechanism to pick the fallback.  But you don't have to worry about
this.  I'll see if it fits or not first :)

Also, we can probably bring down the 16-byte numbers if we change the
digest layer to cater for a direct digest interface that takes one sg
entry, i.e., if it's one sg entry then feed it directly to the algo's
digest function, otherwise go through the usual sg walker.

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-