Hi ,

I am trying to understand Hashing Algorithms implementation in linux kernel .

I am really not sure on how to deal with following scenario.

assume when App1 is in middle of
execution(crypto_ahash_init/update/update...) ,App2 sends a request
may be from another cpu in multi-core system to underlying crypto
driver .
Then essentially input1 has to save its  state(intermediate Hash) and
serves App2 request.

App1 ---------> Linux kernel crypto driver

       crypto_ahash_init(input1);
        crypto_ahash_update(input1);
        crypto_ahash_update(input1); // multple Hash requests
    crypto_ahash_final()

App2 ---------> Linux kernel crypto driver

        crypto_ahash_init(input2);
        crypto_ahash_update(input2);

Here in this scenario how to track,save and restore the Hash state for App1 ?

BR,
Srisowj