Hi Markus,

Thanks for the information provided .

 But I am still not really sure how does crypto driver keeps track of
the context (intermediate Hash) ,when another application/thread sends
a request ? I think export/import methods are used to export this
intermediate hash to upper layers ,then to import the same when
Needed.

Please can you provide some inputs on the same may be with some open
source references if possible.

BR,
& Srisowj