Hello All,

I've been with the DViCO dual digital saga for a while and was happily
working around the frequency offset bug, but I decided to branch out and try
Chris's new branch that fixes the problem.
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pascoe/v4l-dvb-test

I am running FC6 with kernel 2.6.20-1.2933.fc6, (x86_64) and I compiled and
installed the hg tree without error.

However, when I did a "make load", I get the following error:

insmod: error inserting './cx88-blackbird.ko': -1 No such device
/sbin/insmod ./dst_ca.ko

Which doesn't seem to be a problem, becasue I can see and tune both of the
dvb adaptors using tzap -a0 and tzap -a1, with the frequency offset problem
fixed.  We owe you a beer, Chris!

However, when I reboot, I am perplexed that I can only see one DVB
adaptor.   make reload certianly makes the other appear (and be tunable),
but before then, it doens't want to know about the other adaptor.

I have included the contents of my dmesg at http://www.pastebin.ca/434477
Note that includes the boot (where one adaptor is missing) and after make
reload, where both adaptors are usable.

And I most certainly have the firmware for the USB part in /lib/firmware.

Evidently, something is missing.  I'd be great if someone could push me in
the right direction.

Best regards
Damien Dusha.