On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM,  <renayama19661...@ybb.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thank you for comment.
>
>> I doubt it, I think development on heartbeat is at an end and
>> maintenance is limited to regressions.
>
> We understand it enough.

The biggest problem is that none of us actually understand the CCM.
I looked at it once a long time ago and I've never been so frightened
in my life.

But there's nothing stoping someone at NTT becoming a CCM expert ;-)

> However, it is very difficult for us to wait for corosync to be stable.

Its pretty close these days.
It does lack ucast and bcast support, but there are plans to address
that outside of corosync.