On 5/15/07, Serge Dubrouski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andrew, you used to periodically update the stable Mercury repositary
but it looks like you aren;t doing this anymore. Why?

I assume you mean:
  http://hg.linux-ha.org/heartbeat

Its not been updated because there has been no release to update it from.

Putting HB built
from development version into production isn't an appropriate
solution,

What is a released version if not a development version thats passed
some testing hurdle?  The problem here, is that the version in
question was certified by SUSE for SLES users and there was no
corresponding official community release.

What is available though, is binaries for fedora, debian as well as a
number of older SUSE platforms built from the same source at:
   http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering/

I've also been campaigning for the ability to build for other
archs+distro combinations, but this is a work in progress.

using 2.0.8 as you siad isn;t a good way too and there is no
current stable build anymore.

its not a situation i'm particularly happy about either but we hope to
have the situation rectified "soon".