On 11/25/11 13:18, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
>> Nachricht <20111121151134.GB3600@squib>:
>>
>> [...]
>>> This RA could certainly be improved. Patches welcome!
>>
>> OK, I tried a little, removing a lot. IMHO the new version is better
>> than the previous one, but scores may vary. Anyway, you'll hate me for
>> the patch format, but I have no mail where I develop, so I used just
>> copy&paste...
>
> Don't use "typeset" ;-)
> Other than that, I don't have feedback atm.
> But I decoded and inlined your patch below,
> that should encourage feedback by others, hopefully.
>
>       Lars

... and I just morphed that patch into a git branch. Ulrich, as much as
we're all grateful for contributions to resource agents, _please_ don't
mix functional modification with "cleanup" such as whitespace
modifications. It makes the review awfully tedious.

I've now _tried_ to fix up this patch into reasonably logical chunks,
and pushed it to the "xinetd" branch in my github repo. This doesn't
mean I'm endorsing or sponsoring the patch, just trying to make it
easier for others to review.

The commit history (on top of the upstream master branch) is here:

https://github.com/fghaas/resource-agents/compare/master...xinetd

Cheers,
Florian