Ralf Baechle DL5RB wrote:

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 08:15:22AM -0400, Harold Hartley wrote:

I must agree as I have found it talks in some places about files that are not relevent to most distro's now and in fact are very out of date. Now with the newer files such as the ax25-config, ax25-tools and ax25-apps, most of the how-to don't apply to the newer files and mainly applies the the old ax25-utils and such...

I'm wondering if someone will evenually update the How-to in places that does need some update to, but not all the How-to needs updating.

THe AX.25 and Ham Howtos are all horribly outdated - probably beyond
recovery.  I'm working on converting them into a wiki so everybody
can start contributing.
Very nice!

I'm not exactly a guru or anything, but I have managed to get ax25, node, f6fbb and a couple other things running on the 2.6 kernel with Debian. So I'd be more than willing to contribute to a wiki-howto. Please send info when it is up and running!

Dave
VA3BHF
-