On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Chaim Zadok wrote:

> Neer hello
>
> Try to find in Amazon books about Linux/Unix - there are several books wich
> indeed not so bad.

[... snipped ...]

Please be advised that there is a boycott of Amazon, due to their attempt
to enforce their "1-Click shopping" software patent.  Anyone who values
the Open Source concept should take this boycott into account.

This boycott was announced by Richard Stallman.

So, browse their Web site to your liking but don't buy from them.  Buy
from one of their competitors instead.

                                             --- Omer
   "MS-Word keeps thinking it knows what I'm gonna do next and tries to
   help me.  I've lived with my wife for 27 years and SHE can't do that.
   What makes MS-Word think it can?"             Bill Mullins

WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message/s
(known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to pay me US$500.- (plus any
legal expenses incurred by my trying to collect the amount due) per
unsolicited commercial/political/religious E-mail message - for the service
of receiving it.