On Tue, Jul 03, 2001, Tzafrir Cohen wrote about "mozilla 0.9.2":
> Hi all
>
> mozilla 0.9.2 was out a couple of days ago.
>
> I've tried it a bit, and there seems to have greatly improved in the field
> of memory leaks. With 0.9.1 after an hour of extensive browsing I could
> easily get the memory usage from around 20MB to around 30MB and much more.
>
> On this version I couldn't get it to leak memory (at least: not that
> fast). The fact that it needs 20MB just to get going is still a con, but
> at least it won't eat up too much. So I think that mozilla is now worth
> testing...

I want to second that. I've been using mozilla since 0.9.0 came out (not
too long ago), and stopped using the good-old-Netscape completely when 0.9.1
came out. Mozilla still has a few glitches (I just filed one bug-report
today), but they are continuously fixing them. And it works very well with
Hebrew, either visual or logical :)
Besides, we owe it to the Mozilla team to try out their good (and free) work,
and start to drive down that over-90% IE market share I've seen lately...

BTW, for a funny Mozilla-vs-IE picture, take a look at
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mozilla/stomps.html

--
Nadav Har'El                        |     Tuesday, Jul  3 2001, 13 Tammuz 5761
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Despite the cost of living, have you