On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Omer Zak wrote:

> Can someone archive the thread, and show this to future whining clueless
> newbies (together with Marc's Differential SCSI Cable), when they complain
> that they get flames instead of help from the mailing list?

why, because once in a while the stupid gehts actually ring a ligament
of compassion in our hard cold hearts? sure, go ahead, put it in the
FAQ... what the faq do I care.

speaking about the FAQ, the list's welcome Email still has the OLD url
of the FAQ. whoever is in charge at huji - please update it.

> This is a good example of the civil and serious treatment which was
> accorded to someone, who made a big and stupid mistake, but did not go
> about it like a whining clueless newbie.

sorry for the slip. won't ever happen again.
(going to get my LART box)

--
Bachelor number one
Ira Abramov