Quoth Michael Sternberg:

> I'm looking for a simple firewall (iptables based) Web configurator.
> It does not have to be extra smart - basic features will suffice..
> What do you recommend ?

Well, I have been arguing with iptables for a few days (replacing
my old firewall with a new Nazi one)... Basicly, there is NO good
configurator for this. Mason and fwconfig seem to be the only ones
and neither are worth spit...

---OFCNL
    This is MY list. This list belongs to ME! I will flame anyone I want.
Official Flamer/Cabal NON-Leader                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]