don't waste your time, with fw-builders. just read the manual and use the sample there.
Iptables is better than past firewalls and is much simpler now.
If you just want to masquerade, than its all there in the beginning chapters of the
manual.
If you need something else, I recommend reading all the manual.
remember, a chain is strong as its weakest link, and a firewall != security.
In fact, a lot of people agree that firewalls actually lowers security, but that's a
different issue.

* - * - *
Tzahi Fadida
[EMAIL PROTECTED]