Title: the problem with LINUX
Yeah, linux is a crappy piece of software. What isn't? But at least, it
was all written by kind sirs who awed nothing to you.

Anyway, Windows is no better. Even Windows needs the touch of
a techman for it to run smoothly and not crappily.

Things, all things, should be made idiot-proof. Technicals oughta be
as simple as possible, without compromising on workness.

One thing that should not be compromised is lazyness. We ought not
encourage people to needlessly and inefficiently work.

Entries in mailing-lists should also be simple. Constructed of simple
and short sentences, structured simply, carrying a simple message.