Meir Michanie wrote:

http://www.inminds.com/boycott-israel.html

Did you look at the site?

Did you look at the list of companies?

I say good luck to them with their boycott - they're gonna need it. Many of these companies are on the fortune 100 list. They'd never make a dent. It's a muslim religious anti-Israel site, I can get tens of these with a google search. Just like the anti-Arab sites and Neo-Nazi sites.

Favorite quote:

*Have you been the victim of SPAM e-mail's claiming to be from us?*
This is the latest tactic of the zionists - to send 1000s of e-mails claiming to come from us. We have reported the incident to the police who have launched an investigation. We have never sent unsolicited e-mail's, in fact the only bulk mailing we have ever initiated has been our subscriber-only newsletter <http://www.inminds.co.uk/newsletter.html> - 10 messages in 4 years, the last two: 1 Sept 2002 & 17th May 2002.

-- Arik