Sunday, March 30, 2003, 3:13:46 PM, you wrote:

EL> It suppose to have bidi support around,
EL> didn't get to test it yet.
EL> but I guess the dear people of hebrew openoffice
EL> can provide us with info:)

OpenOffice 1.1. Does not Have Hebrew support. Only the
developer builds from 643 and up have it.
Once you have that build installed, enter the preferences,
go to the language settings, and mark the checkbox next to
CTL support.
HTH

--
Best regards,
 Shoshannah                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]