Quoting Barak Bloch, from the post of Sun, 30 Mar:
> No, you totally wrong.

yes, you totally polite.

> U can see simple screen shot here:
> http://forums.ort.org.il/files/117/1729026/6740049.png

I see here a real problem. it looks like the pisuk (question mark and
other elements) get mixed from another font altogether.

> And after using "export to PDF":
> http://forums.ort.org.il/files/117/1729028/2032407.pdf

even worse, or am I the only one? in XPDF it looks like there is an ugly
shift and all the "pisuk" is out of place, shifted to te right, under
the Hebrew letters. this is actually quite unusable for the real world.

--
Livin' La Vida Loca
Ira Abramov