Quoting Nadav Har'El, from the post of Tue, 17 Jun:

> P.S. Am I the only one who's been getting every message on this list
> twice, in the last couple of days, because of some specific computer
> reposting each message? (see the headers of the double messages to see
> what I meen. Learning from past mistakes I won't hint here who might be
> at fault).

these are the headers that annoy me. I won't hint.

  by mail.sites-secure.com (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 3.5.9)
  with ESMTP id 76494 for [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:07:12 +0300

Dear Lior Rotkovitch at [EMAIL PROTECTED], may your mailbox overflow with
spam for a thousand days, please fix your mail server setup or
unsubscribe immediately.

Ely and other moderators, please unsubscribe him, I don't have rights on
the listar to do that.

--
Killing you softly with his song
Ira Abramov